Sparks, Nevada Full Time, On Site Salary DOE
We are looking for a talented BackEnd Developer to help us build our unique system. The ideal candidate will be able to architect, design, and conduct all tasks related to backend development. If you feel your best with five terminal windows on one screen, your favorite IDE/text editor on another, ten browser tabs of Stack Overflow threads, and a coffee on deck, then you've found your home.
• Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each task will take to build
• Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
• Maintain, contribute, and adhere to programming best practices and guidelines
• Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market
• Maintain confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects
• B.S. degree in computer science, software engineering, or equal amount of work experience
• Minimum of 3 years in backend development
• Strong expertise in MongoDB, NodeJS, and MVC framework
• Knowledge of Express and Angular framework and their data-flow and state controls
• Developed with at least one framework or web application framework preferably MEAN stack
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
• Has experience with Git or any another version control systems
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. All applications will be reviewed, however, due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions