Chief Operating Officer
Sparks, Nevada Full Time, On Site Salary DOE
We are looking for a passionate and driven Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our cutting edge start up in Sparks, Nevada. The COO will partner with the CEO to ensure operational excellence. This individual will provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure the effective growth and success of the organization; strong employee engagement; and financial strength and operating efficiency. We are looking for someone who has worked in a startup and thrives off the opportunities that it brings. Someone who is not afraid to jump in, roll up their sleeves, and work side by side with the team to ensure operational success.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the core values of the Company.
- Serves as an effective executive leader that identifies priorities, evaluates performance, and spearheads the development of the organization.
- Drive sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
- Build key metrics that matter and interact effectively with the team, board members, and investors to foster accountability and results.
- Spearhead development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with Management to develop and implement plans designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the Company
- Drive excitement around what we do as an organization – lead by example.
- Master’s degree in a related field, and five to ten years’ experience in software or banking/financial industry. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Must find passion in Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Well-organized and self-directed with "politically savvy" and a team-player approach
- Intelligent and articulate in relating to people at all levels of an organization with excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy with willingness to share information and to serve as a mentor
- Excellent negotiation skills with experienced in contracts
- Decisive with a "big picture" perspective as well as versed in systems
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. All applications will be reviewed, however, due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions