Sparks, Nevada Full Time, On Site Salary DOE
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to help us build our unique system. The ideal candidate can tackle back-end/server-related tasks, front-end UI, and everything in between. If you feel your best with five terminal windows on one screen, your favorite IDE/text editor on another, ten browser tabs of Stack Overflow threads, and a coffee on deck, then you've found your home.
• Work with a team of other developers and graphic artists to create and maintain a suite of web platforms.
• Fluidly shift between responsibilities along the back/front-end spectrum of development, with an emphasis on front-end.
• Strong CSS/LESS skills
• Linux / Command Line
• Responsible development practices
• Ability to take projects from start to finish
• Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Past working experience should include: 3+ years working experience Node.js
• Experience building production-level websites, and have a solid understanding of the web stack
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. All applications will be reviewed, however, due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions