Human Resources Manager
Sparks, Nevada Full Time, On Site Salary DOE
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager who will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function for Blockchains, LLC. The ideal candidate will spearhead all the human resources efforts needed for the company's growth and success. Initial training will be at the Canoga Park, California location.
The Human Resources Manager is recognized as a strong strategic support role to the organization. The qualified candidate requires well-rounded knowledge of all human resources activities and compliance with Nevada and California state and federal laws.
Responsibilities include the development and implementation of human resources programs and policies for staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety; ensuring that the human resources strategies align with the organizational business goals; and evaluating human resources processes and strategies to determine improvements to be made and reports findings to top management.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Provides advice and support to supervisors and managers with regard to all employee relations issues.
- Assists employees and management in the interpretation of the company’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains Employee Handbook with compliance updates.
- Develops and maintains job descriptions, analyzes compensation, monitors the performance evaluation program.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Ensures adequate and appropriate documentation, maintenance, and management of employee interactions, investigations, and compliance required documents, audits, and forms.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Handles proper tracking and reporting of all types of state, federal, and company-approved leaves of absence. Administers leaves of absences including worker compensation to ensure timelines, compliance and data entry requirements are met.
- Handles unemployment claims processing and subsequent appeals and hearings. Represents the company in disputing claims.
- Leads, communicates and facilitates the recognition of employees to ensure company engagement, including employee events.
- Maintains an environment of trust, credibility and cohesiveness through employee engagement, responsiveness, professionalism, and confidentiality. Builds and develops relationships and network with peers, managers and employees.
- Must show proven initiative, a positive attitude, be team-oriented and a self-starter.
- At least five (5) years of experience in human resources management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. All applications will be reviewed, however, due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions