Network Security Administrator
Sparks, Nevada Full Time, On Site Salary DOE
Blockchains LLC is seeking an experienced Network Security Administrator to join our dynamic team that will be located in Sparks, NV in Spring 2018.
As the Network Security Administrator , you will be responsible for managing all IT-related Cyber security and safety issues for Blockchains LLC. This can include developing systems and policies, as well as overseeing the implementation of procedures to ensure that both company and customer data is kept secure and stable at all times. You will implement systems aimed toward preventing malware infections of company computer hardware. This could include company files and digital assets or reports, but also all associated data and sensitive customer information.
- Define network security issues, manage and develop plans and procedures, and ensure safety and privacy of their newly developed internet and intranet sites.
- Create, modify and delete user profiles and other access controls.
- Review security logs and violation reports.
- Help analyze and shore up any possible vulnerability; and must also be aware of any unusual activity and react swiftly to prevent or mitigate breaches.
- Implement stability and security procedures regarding malware in the company's information hardware; This can include installation, upgrading, and improvement of malware detection and prevention software across the entire company, as well as implementing policies for firewalls and site-blocking.
- Provide technical advice on access control, security models, disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and security awareness training.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and troubleshoot internal information technology, security policies, application security, access control, and corporate data safeguards.
- Perform network scanning and vulnerability assessments.
- Analyze and define security requirements for local and wide area networks.
- Update secure configurations by routinely reviewing vendor sites, bulletins, and notifications for security information.
- Assist IT Support Desk troubleshooting PC issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science with an emphasis on security, or an IT security education from a technical school.
- Security related certification(s) (CISSP) would be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in security administration.
- Experience with advanced firewalls, sandboxes, token authentication, MDM, network analyzers, WIFI security, End Point Protection, packet flooding, DDoS attack, Windows advanced domain protections.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex problem-solving techniques dealing with systems engineering and support.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with associates at all levels within the organization.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. All applications will be reviewed, however, due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions