Social Media Marketing Strategist
Sparks, NV Full-Time DOE
This position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy to increase website traffic, audience engagement, and awareness of our brand(s). This person is passionate about technology, specifically blockchain, and understands how to translate brand values, brand voice, and consumer insights into actionable and successful creative strategies that fall in line with social platform best practices. This person will work with marketing, media, and editorial team leads to define brand voice, identify industry trends and influencers, generate channel-specific content, and utilize multimedia campaign strategies. In addition to strategic development and planning, this person will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of all social media content, including post-mortem reporting. Social media platforms include, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with internal marketing team to develop a multimedia strategy to leverage branding and SEO.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to grow audience, awareness, and loyalty for ETHNews news content and Blockchains, LLC across all social platforms.
- Create a social media style guide for company brands, as well as, any other internal policies documentation.
- Generate content for social platforms as well as push/pull distribution vehicles (e.g., email).
- Identify and monitor discussions and trends as they pertain to the company, products, and brand(s). Create reports on identified trends, monitor SEO and user engagement, and advise on potential opportunities for related content. Generate related content.
- Create and maintain reporting for campaigns, strategies, and outcomes. Identify, analyze, and report on trends, successful strategies (i.e., site traffic, increased engagement).
- Work with producers and art department to develop strategy for video and graphic-based media.
- Follow and share best practices with media department heads for editorial use of social media platforms to inform, and boost engagement, of our digital audience.
- Identify key media influencers and cultivate strategic relationships to cross-promote social/digital content.
- Consult with legal department to develop an employee guide to social media best practices. Work with developer team to create an employee portal for approved social media “shares”.
- Monitor and respond to customer service issues/questions/commentary, and address reputation management issues with supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; Marketing/Communications/Journalism Degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4 plus years’ experience in social media strategy. Tactical understanding of social media, emerging platforms, and experience integrating multiple channels into overall strategy with demonstrated success.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and build customized content to meet them.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to juggle ‘as-it-happens’ type of campaigns, as well as ‘lead-based’ campaigns.
- Experience with native insight/analytic tools across all major social platforms.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects while also maintaining a sharp attention to detail and meeting abrupt deadlines.
- Working knowledge of social media scheduling tools (i.e., Hootsuite, Social Sprout), media monitoring tools (i.e., Meltwater), and email marketing services (i.e., MailChimp).
- Passion for the fast-pace nature of the tech and/or blockchain industry a plus.
- Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie a plus.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions