Spark, Nevada Full Time, On Site Salary DOE
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the management and maintenance of our internal network, systems and security, in addition to supporting the company's users. Must be able to oversee the installation, support, and maintenance of a complex, high level network. This includes areas such as security, Microsoft servers, email systems or other computer systems, as well as planning for, and responding to service outages and other problems.
• User administration (setup and maintaining account)
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Maintain and support complex security infrastructure.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, LDAP, DNS, NTP, file sharing and user's permission.
• Extensive knowledge Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Servers 2016.
• Knowledge of routers, firewalls, token authentication, security sandbox and network analyzer.
• Knowledge of local and online nightly backups.
• Ensure all systems components work properly together.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Maintain network and system security.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers, as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, sandbox, network analyzer, token authentication, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Provide daily reports to assigned team leader.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field.
- Must be organized and follow directions well.
- Possess strong verbal and written ability for problem solving!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. All applications will be reviewed, however, due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Apply for this position
Drag and drop file to uploador
No File Uploaded
Terms and Conditions