1. What information do we collect?
If you sign-up for our e-mail notification list, we will collect and maintain your email address unless and until you click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any marketing or newsletter emails that have been sent to you by us and complete the process to unsubscribe from the e-mail notification list. We also collect passive information which includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, referral URLs, your location, and other session data.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
The personal data we collect will not be given or sold to any third parties. We may use the personal data and information we collect: a) to enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of Website) that govern your use of our Website, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the personal data; b) to provide technical support for the Website; c) to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Website; or d) to protect the safety of our Users.
3. When would we disclose the information we collect?
4. Retention of Personal Information
6. What options do you have concerning your personal information?
The software or device you use to access our Website provide you with options concerning the information we obtain. The browser you use to access the Website lets you control cookies or other types of data storage. Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your location and other data is shared with us.
7. How do we protect your personal information?
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage of and the ability to access your personal information. Blockchains.com servers and business operations are entirely located in the United States. Please note that no transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
8. Options for EU users
If you are an EU/EEA user, you have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you're an EU/EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We will usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you newsletters.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent, where it is technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EU/EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
9. Contact Information